Alcohol and Pregnancy

Patient : I just did a home pregnancy test and found out I'm about 19 days pregnant. During that time I had a chest x-ray and probably averaged one glass of wine a night. Have I hurt my baby?
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. Often times women are unaware that they are pregnant and continue to consume alcohol until they find out that they are pregnant. Excessive alcohol consumption can indeed harm the growing fetus, but your consumption is not likely to do so. However we strongly recommend that you inform your ob/gyn of this, and have them perform the necessary examinations and ultrasounds to determine the health of your fetus. Thank you for choosing Askthedoctor.com

Guest: I had a tubal ligation 12yrs ago. I am 36 years old. I have been having allot of breast tenderness, milky white discharge and my appetite has changed, Stomach is also taking a different shape. And since I had a tubal the doctors won't give me a pregnancy test. What should I do?
Guest:

Takashi Says: I had a tubal ligation 12yrs ago. I am 36 years old. I have been having allot of breast tenderness, milky white discharge and my appetite has changed, Stomach is also taking a different shape. And since I had a tubal the doctors won't give me a pregnancy test. What should I do?