Alcohol based products


Q: Why when i use certain cosmetics, body washes and mouthrinses with alcohol inside i start getting so allergic, i feel tightness, bluriness, diziness inside my body and i feel instable physically and i feel a pressure all over my body including the head. Why is that so, my blood type also is A2,and i know is not the strongest bloody type one can have, but still why i get so allergic i still dont know do others or do people who use alcohol based products all get allergic, cauze i get awful. also i had had a past problem with the mouthrinse that i want to tell you about, i got so drunk my goodness, that i started to scream and become mostly mad then i found out that it contained alochol inside, it was not alcohol free, like the one i had started using two years ago when i found out the cause. Am I skin sensitive or what do you think?


Related Q&A

Q: I have regular steaching of one side jaw in my mouth .but do not have any pain whats the reason

Q: Red pimples scattered on top of my foot? I had alopecia and took steroid injections to my head for 1 year.

Q: When I eat/use items containing Vitamin E I get a rash on the inside of my elbow. The skin becomes reddish and there ...

Q: I need help, I'm unable to sneeze , usually I sneeze regularly now I feel the sensation and desire to do it but somet...

Q: I broke out in red rashes all over my body except for my face and my knees to my ankles. I have been using prednozone...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon