Alcohol consumption during early pregnancy

Q: Hello, I have just found out that I am just shy of 16 weeks pregnant and am concerned about my alcohol intake from the beginning to now. I understand fetal alcohol syndrome cannot be diagnosed until after birth and I am concerned about that and any other associated risks that may have already harmed my unborn baby. I drink 7 or 8 glasses of whiskey, mixed, on average per evening and have done so for a decade. My health is fine when I visit my GP for checkups and blood tests. I am 172cm/60kg, 30 years old, moderately active, work full time and have no health issues. I don't wish to terminate my pregnancy but I am deeply concerned about my high consumption of alcohol, particularly in these early stages, and how it will have affected my baby, now and after birth. Can you please provide some guidance and advice on what a realistic outcome would be? Many thanks in advance for your time.

Symptoms:  Pregnancy - no symptoms of anything. No morning sickness, no pain, just tiredness