Alcohol Intake for Young Men (To what amount is it negligible?)

Patient : I am pretty health conscious and am willing to change my habits to avoid even a minor increase in health risks. I greatly enjoy the taste of alcohol, but do not require the intoxicated feelings (I'm not an addict). I currently throw in a splash of rum into a coke every day, or a shot of baileys with ice cream or something very small. Is it dangerous to my health to be doing this or is my intake small enough that my liver can deal with it without it having any adverse effects on me in the long term? I am 18 years old if that is relevant (that's legal, don't worry, I live in Alberta).