Alcohol intolerance? Pain and fatigue after drinking

Patient

Q: Hi there, I am a 26 year old female and I experience marked pain under my collarbones and in my shoulder/arm joints and neck every time I consume alcohol, regardless of quantity. The pain lasts anywhere from 5 to 24 hours, and often I am very tired for about a day after drinking alcohol. I am an infrequent drinker - maybe once every few months - and when I do drink, it is socially and I rarely drink in excess. I experience the same symptoms every time. I avoid drinking most of the time for this reason, but I am concerned that this intolerance/allergy/whatever it is may be more pervasive than just alcohol.

Do you have any advice with regards to steps I should take to get checked out? Is it even worth seeing a doctor about this?

Thank you!

Symptoms:  Intense ache behind and below collarbones
Joint pain in shoulders and arms
Neck pain
Fatigue
Doctor