Alcohol poisioning, large amount consumed in short time

Patient

Q: Hello, 6 days ago i had alot to drink in a short period of time, which caused vomiting and 2 days later severe head pains and dizzyness started, i have been resting at home since the drinking, is there any specific food or drink i should take and will the healing process complete soon?

Symptoms:  Severve head pains and dizzyness
Doctor

Thanks for choosing "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query.
You seem to be having a bad hangover and this may occasionally take around 1-2 days to settle down.
Meanwhile, you need to drink plenty of water and also may take paracetamol for headache. Vit B6 helps in some cases, but in most of the cases, the symptoms of a hangover will settle down by self.
In case, if the headache is persisting for 24 hours more then you need to seek medical help as then intoxication of alcohol might have led to some complication.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.

Wish you good health!