All of a sudden I woke up with warm clammy

Patient

Q: All of a sudden I woke up with warm clammy hands and feet. Kinda swollen. Then it will change to cold clammy hands and feet

Doctor

This could be due to change in the room and environmental temperature and sleeping for long hours in the same position causing retention of fluid in tissues causing edema or swelling of the body parts. Kindly see a physician to rule out kidney and circulatory disturbances and arterial obstructions in peripheries. A check on your blood pressure and kidney function tests are also needed to make sure everything is fine. Hypothermia and electrolyte imbalances have to be ruled out and treated as well.

Hope this helped.