All Symptoms Lead To A Positive Pregnacy,So Is There A Positive Result?

Patient : About six weeks ago, I visited my boyfriend in the miliatry. We had ample amounts of unprotected sex. I take birth control. But had been off it the month before. Had just currently started a new one a week and a half prior to arriving there. about 3 days into the trip i quit taking them. stayed only 9 days. Started spotting on the day of my return. Had an irregular period since i've been back, about a month after the spotting. since though, I've had quite a few pregnancy symptoms, including weight gain in my stomache and breasts, at first nausea, now increased appetite, headaches and fatigue, alot of symptoms when i was pregnant with my first pregnancy. have taking a few home pregnancy tests. some showing negative results. some with a very faint positive line. could i still be pregnant? i drink between 3-5 liters of water a day so my urine is almost always clear. could that be why its negative? we would love to be pregnant, so i don't wanna give him false hope. can you please help me? could i be pregnant? Isn't 6 weeks long enough for the pregnancy tests to give a positive result? please help.