Allegra overdose,what should I do?

Patient

Q: I have question By accident I took 2 Allegra pills, I only suppose to take one every 24 hrs, the pill is 180mg can you tell me if this bad that I overdose by accident what should I do, Thank you. Avelino Ortiz

Doctor

A:   Ingestion of 2 pills of allegra on one occassion may not be harmful, but it would be safe to visit your doctor or the emergency if you feel any symptoms like dry mouth, dizziness or drowsiness.


 

Related Q&A

Q: Hi I wanted to see if my symptoms might be caused by a food sensitivity. I have a dry itchy flaky scrap, itchy skin ...

Q: Hello doctor I'm living in a very seasonal allergic pollotion city. Last month, I started getting there infections...

Q: I have been scheduled for a drug allergy challenge involving acetaminophen. The center will not have a physician in ...

Q: Hi There, I am an alcoholic. I have been drinking for years heavily (vodka) and then switched to wine to try to tamp...

Q: I am very allergic to shrimp. When a reaction starts I have a severe headache and am nausated and throw up 6-8 hours

 
DOCTOR ADVISORY BOARD
218

Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician
173

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician
138

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist
98

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon
CNN
BBC
MSNBC
CBS
abcNews
FoxNews