Allergic reaction

Q: Hello I'm using honey seasalt and buttermilk on my face it was workinh untill yesterday I put cocobutter on my face I woke up this morning swollen red blotches on my face and my face feels like I got dry scale on my face face swollen bad please help me

Patient: I can't wait 7 -10 days for an answer I need to know now I can feel my face sweeling as I text
Guest: Hi Earlene, unfortunately because we are a free service we can't guarantee the time frame in which your question is answered. We get thousands of questions everyday and try our best to answer as many as possible. If its serious, such as swelling, you should definitely go see your doctor right away.