Allergic reaction lasting 3days+

Q: Hello, a few days ago I tried a new face cream. I tried it on my hands and everything appeared to be okay. I put 3 layers on my face and went to bed. I woke up with an extremely puffy face. I read the bottle and it has plant based products. I'm allergic to a lot of grass and plants so I assume that's what set me off. It's been 3 days with the puffy face and it hasn't gotten much better. The surface isn't smooth and it's sometimes itchy. It gets warm and annoying from time to time but I've taken allergy pills but they haven't done anything. Is it just a matter of time before it goes down or should I go to the clinic?

Symptoms:  My hand and face get warm and itchy. They are puffy, around my eye area it's most puffy