Allergic Reaction, or Infection?

Patient

Q: What do u think it is? should i see a doctor?

Symptoms:  my symptoms are headaches, tiredness & nausea, and rash above left eye, problem breathing
Doctor

A:   Thank you for question. We recommend you to seek medical evaluation of your symptoms. It is possible that you are having an acute allergic reaction, or you have developed a viral infections such as influenza. What concerns us the most is that you are having difficulty breathing. This can be life threatening if left untreated. Once evaluated, your doctor may prescribe medications to treat your symptoms and if required, an antibiotic to assist in clearing your infection.

Thank you for choosing askthedoctor.com