Allergic Reaction to Antibiotics

Q: I have now had 3 allergic reactions to 3 different antibiotics. I never had an allergy to any medication up until 3 years ago. I'm 31 right now. Could this stem from an incident when I was an infant? I was 3 months old and doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong with me and put me on several strong antibiotics. I was in ICU for over a week and never did get a diagnosis. Could I be having adverse reactions later in life due to strong antibiotics given to me then?

Symptoms:  Swelling of joints, rash all over body, itchy, swollen throat, hard to swallow