Allergic reaction to excedrin along with back pain and breathing issues

Patient

Q: I am having an allergic reaction to excedrin and I have back pain and breathing problems

Symptoms:  breathing, middle back pain, chest pain, hives, sore joints, itchy hands
Doctor

A:   You seem to be allergic to 'Aspirin'. Hence, all NSAIDs (Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs) should be avoided. There are other groups of analgesics that can be prescribed for your backache. You should mention about your allergy to every doctor you visit and have it included in your health card as well. Visit your doctor for further evaluation of your backache and breathing problem. You may also see a Physiotherapist for advise regarding Short Wave Diathermy and Isometric Back Exercises that may help your condition.