Allergic reaction to topomax

Patient : Hi, I got a fever & chills Monday-Tues of last week. I then was fine Wednesday, got severe hives Thursday-Saturday (was prescribed Prednisone to get rid of hives). Also, chest pain/ trouble breathing came Thursday night, right before the hives appeared, was also experiencing back pain. Then this Monday evening, the chills and fever returned. It went up to 103.7 2 days ago. It is back to normal today. I am still extremely exhausted though. Going to bed at 8 and still tired during the day. Loss in appetite, nausea, diarrhea... Started taking Topomax July 24th and stopped on Thursday the 31st when hives appeared because we think I was having an allergic reaction to it. Could all of these still be symptoms of an allergic reaction to this drug or is it out of my system by now?
Symptoms:  Exhausted, Loss in appetite, nausea, diarrhea, fever and chills on and off