Allergic reaction to topomax

Patient: Hi,I got a fever & chills Monday-Tues of last week. I then was fine Wednesday, got severe hives Thursday-Saturday (was prescribed Prednisone to get rid of hives). Also, chest pain/ trouble breathing came Thursday night, right before the hives appeared, was also experiencing back pain. Then this Monday evening, the chills and fever returned. It went up to 103.7 2 days ago. It is back to normal today. I am still extremely exhausted though. Going to bed at 8 and still tired during the day. Loss in appetite, nausea, diarrhea…Started taking Topomax July 24th and stopped on Thursday the 31st when hives appeared because we think I was having an allergic reaction to it.Could all of these still be symptoms of an allergic reaction to this drug or is it out of my system by now?

Symptoms: Exhausted, Loss in appetite, nausea, diarrhea, fever and chills on and off

Doctor: