Allergic Reaction to Tri-Previfem

Patient : Hi, Doc. I recently started birth control - Tri-previfem for the the first time four weeks ago. Since being on the pill, my skin has been acting up. My thighs are super itchy and when I scratched them, skin colored bumps appears. At first, I couldn't tell the bumps were there until I felt my thighs and notice they were bumpy. Am I having an allergic reaction to the pill, doctor?
Symptoms:  Itchy, skin colored flat almost not noticeable bumps on my thighs and behind the top of my leg
Doctor :   Hello. Thanks for the query. If you have had no known allergies and you were perfectly symptom free from itching and you have noticed the itching and bumps have started only after the intake of the Tri-previfem pills, then it is likely that you are allergic to this brand of combined oral contraceptive. It is suggested that you may opt for Sprintec, another brand which has a good reputation. However, you should visit your physician and discuss the details with him before undertaking a decision to switch brands. I hope I have answered your concern. Regards