Allergic to apples

Patient: Hi, I’m allergic to apples and anything that has to do with it, even the smell causes rash on my skin or itchy wrist and when i eat it its a disaster;this is what happens to me when i take it;i start sweatinghave rashes all over my bodyrun out of air and get an asthma attackmy temperature increasesmy veins on my hands becomes really visible and my wrist becomes itchy and turns redthe next day i have bloodshot in my eyes and my vision will be a bit blurredand for the next one week ill have fever with high temperatureplease help me, what can i do. the doctors here are not helping at all

Symptoms: i start sweating
have rashes all over my body
run out of air and get an asthma attack
my temperature increases
my veins on my hands becomes really visible and my wrist becomes itchy and turns red
the next day i have bloodshot in my eyes and my vision will be a bit blurred
and for the next one week ill have fever with high temperature

Doctor: The most critical aspect of allergy management is to identify the cause. Since, in your case you know the cause of your allergy, avoidance of apples in all forms in your diet is imperative. The reactions explained by you, seem to be of anaphylactic type and require serious attention. Consult your doctor for the use of Epipen (epinephrine injection for self application) in case of a severe/ anaphylactic reaction due to sudden and unknown source of exposure. It will help you to counter the hypersensitivity reaction till you reach the ER. Moreover, you are advised to read the ingredients of all the food items that you consume, to avoid exposure to apples in the diet.