Allergic to condoms and had unprotected sex

Patient

Q: Hi. My last period was June 8th. Last night I had sexual intercourse. I didn't use any condoms because I just found out that I am allergic to them. According to my ovulation calendar, I ovulate June 19th. Yes, he ejaculated inside me. Any advice. I had a miscarriage back I. February. I'm trying to stay healthy just in case. Thank you in advance:)

Symptoms:  Headache, Nausea.
Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. If you are concerned about being pregnant, you should visit physician and conduct a pregnancy test. One can become pregnant at any time of their menstrual/ovulation cycle, so it is important to take necessary precautions to prevent pregnancy such as birth control medication or condoms. You are most likely allergic to latex, which is a commonly used material used to make condoms. We would advise using non-latex condoms, which are generally hypoallergenic.

Thank you for choosing askthedoctor.com