Allergic to Magnesuim?

Patient

Q: My daughter (21), is taking a Magnesium supplement from a reputable company that was prescribed by her Psych Dr. She has been experiencing severe flush, her knees get red and her skin temp goes up like crazy. She took it for two weeks everyday, and now is off for three days, but still getting the flushes two or three times a day. Could she be allergic? Her other meds are lamictal, zoloft, mild water pill and melatonin. any advice?

Symptoms:  Severe flushing, skin temp hot and red on most of her body.
Doctor