Allergic to seafood(eczema)

Patient: Hello. I think I am allergic to seafood like prawns and squids. Every time I consumed those food, next few days, small bubbles appeared on my feet. I searched it on net it’s kinda like eczema. Those bubbles are driving me crazy to keep scratching it. What should I do?

Symptoms: Bubbles on foot

Doctor: You could visit an Allergy Specialist for ‘Allergy Skin Prick Test -Food Panel’, to confirm your sensitivity to seafood. In case it turns out to be negative, the doctor may give you a food trial to reconfirm the finding. A clinical evaluation of the rashes (bubbles) over your feet would also give useful information about its possible cause (allergic/non-allergic).