Allergic to tramadol?

Patient : This past Wednesday i took one 50mg tramadol capsule,took a nap and woke up with headache. The later that night I took another, and an hour later I felt very sick. My nose started itching and burning sensation I vomited, and couldn't keep my head up, I felt drugged in a bad way. I felt like I had flu. I also had bad headache that I still have now, also my scalp is burning and itching. It's been five days now, could I still be having side effects?
Symptoms:  Felt very sick. My nose started itching and burning sensation I vomited, and couldn't keep my head up, I felt drugged in a bad way. I felt like I had flu. I also had bad headache that I still have now, also my scalp is burning and itching.