Allergie,high himoglobin

Patient

Q: Hi, i'm having a food allergy for all kinds of meet,beens,dry fish,for some greenish vegitables...then i went to a immunologist and had skin pick test and results were ok, that im not allergy for foods. but doc guide me to get done FBC/ESR/UFR/TSH/blood picture/cryoglobulin. on that my hemoglobin level is bit high and cryoglobulin is weekly positive. doc gave me two medecine so i can eat any kind of food.but my prob is i already have lost 16kg for last 9moths. so i wanna know why is that?

Symptoms:  Allergy for foods,weight lost,tiredness,headache
Allergie,high himoglobin-1 Allergie,high himoglobin-2 Allergie,high himoglobin-3
Doctor