Allergies

Patient : Good day can someone have allergies for banannas and if so what is the symptoms for it please help
Doctor :   Honestly, I have not heard of banana allergies. If you are, then just try to avoid it. Yours could be one of the rare ki nds of allergies, if it really is. Most people will usually have skin rashes, headaches, nausea, vomiting, etc. Allergies may also manifest as long as 2 weeks after the allergen or triggers have been encountered.So you may have inhaled or eaten something you were allergic to 2 weeks ago and it just flared up now. If you really want to know for sure, you may ask an allergologist about it. I hope this helps.