Allergies and its consequences

Patient : I have been suffering from mouth ulcer for past 20days, iam quiet ok now, but not completely ok, i think there is quiet a bulging in the cheek muscle inside my mouth
Symptoms:  Mouth ulcer
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. The causes of mouth ulcers are stress, vitamin deficiencies, smoking, alcohol, infectio ns and poor oral hygiene since you have the issue for 20 days, it cannot be left unattended. You will have to consult a dentist and get it examined and treated accordingly. Meanwhile, you can use metronidazole gel for local application and betadine mouthwashes after every meal and also drink plenty of water. Oral vitamin supplements of Vitamin B and zinc will help you. Hope this helped. Regards