Allergies causing sore throat and pain

Patient : My allergies are so bad that over the counter allergy medicine is not working. My throat feels so sore, and when I sneeze, it's very painful. What should I try?
Symptoms:  Sneezing, sore throat
Doctor :   Hello Welcome to Ask The Doctor. You seem to be suffering from Upper Respiratory tract infection (URTI). For URTI, I advise as follows: 1. To take an antibiotic like Azithromycin or Amoxycillin. 2. To take an anti-allergic like Levocetirizine, chlorpheniramine. 3. To do warm saline gargles. You can add a tablet of Aspirin in water and do gargles with that. 4. To do steam inhalation 5. To take Paracetamol on as or when required basis for fever and body pains. Share my opinion with your doctor before you act upon it. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy