Allergies to bathing.

Patient : Doctor please i have had this problem of whenever i have my bath my body itches me very well. it is really uncomfortable....I know you might say check the water I am using but this has being happening to me for good 10 years and apparently it happened to my dad. But his own has stopped. Doctor please help me. my name is Francis.
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. As per details, it seems that you are suffering from a condition called urticaria. It is characterised by red colored itchy transient eruptions over body. It can be caused by allergy to recent infection, any food, seasonal change, drugs, pollen grains, chemicals in water etc. In such cases, I prefer to advise my patients oral antihistaminics like Levocetirizine with Montelukast daily. Get your thyroid profile done. Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and order tests for you. You can share my opinion with him. I hope it helps. Take care.