Q: I've got an allergic problem one year ago,i used to go park for jogging and yoga exercises, i did exercise on grass without any met, (I Think It could be Insect bite),after 4 weeks i have got skin problem like ,itching,swelling,hives,rashes etc. it's so difficult to bear ,my skin gets red, itching every part of the body,most affected parts like testis cavity,underarms ,hands and waist and heels also, i went to some doctors thereafter they recommend me blood test,X-ray tests,and the results was normal ,it's not a funny thing if results are nomal why do i get allergy ?, I did complete medicine course as they recommend but my allergy is keep going on after the medicine effect on my body get off,i 'm so tense aboutit'' every body making fun of me in my college ,sometimes i rigidly go to college, somebody is saying take some homopethic medicine,on other hand go to that doctor.....this doctor .....i'm so confused and this allergy caught my all attention from my study please ...Sir suggest me ...


A:   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I really want a cat but suffer with allergies. Is there any way I can live with one and control the allergy

Q: Hi I wanted to see if my symptoms might be caused by a food sensitivity. I have a dry itchy flaky scrap, itchy skin ...

Q: Hello doctor I'm living in a very seasonal allergic pollotion city. Last month, I started getting there infections...

Q: I have been scheduled for a drug allergy challenge involving acetaminophen. The center will not have a physician in ...

Q: Hi There, I am an alcoholic. I have been drinking for years heavily (vodka) and then switched to wine to try to tamp...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon