Allergy

Patient : i have pain in my left side of the waist & also suffering from urticaria since 3 months b.p. is also high, anemic, & sometimes sharp pain in heart region.. what could it be. please ans. asap as i have seen many dr. but nobody's help is healing me.
Symptoms:  rashes,itchy skin,redness on the skin,pain in left side of waist,lines on skin,pain in left knee, feeling like gastritis.
sometimes sharp pain in heart region.
sneezing,coughing,running nose,soar throat,watery eyes
Doctor :   With the history of 'Urticaria' associated with 'Anaemia', and presuming that by 'left side of the waist' you mean pain in the 'Lt. lower abdomen', you need to get your Deworming (medication for intestinal worm infestation) done immediately. In addition, you also need to see a Gastroenterologist, to rule out the possibility of a Peptic Ulcer Disease or Reflux Esophagitis, as the cause of your 'pain in the heart region'. Both these conditions occur as a result of hyperacidity and can be easily diagnosed on a Upper GI Endoscopy. Prescribed use of antacids along with dietary restrictions (for spicy, fried, junk food items) and a healthy lifestyle would give you relief and also go a long way in ensuring good health. Certain tests like a Complete Blood Count with Peripheral Smear Examination (for typing of anaemia), Stool for Occult Blood and a Renal Profile (in view of high BP at your age) may be conducted immediately and reports discussed with your doctor for further management. Good Luck!!