Allergy around scrotum

Patient: Sir i have an allergy around my scrotum area. the skin color there is red. it causes me no trouble when i’m on rest but whenever i walk over a mile it gets rough and a heavy amount of dandruff appears on it.and it starts itching me. and at that time i feel need to scratch that place. scratching and walking more both create wounds on that area which are painful.additional symptoms are i have lesser and weaker hair growth on that area.i haven’t started any treatment yet. please help me.

Symptoms: Itching, pain, lesser and weaker hair growth on allergic area

Doctor: Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.As per details, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is a condition of sk in called Tinea. It is a fungal infection of the skin.In such cases, I prefer to advise topical antifungals like clotrimazole cream and tablet fluconazole.Get your blood sugar levels done.Keep the area clean and dry.Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you a prescription.You can share my opinion with him.I hope it helps.Take care