Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Allergy can I use celestone soluspan to treat severe allergies.

Allergy can I use celestone soluspan to treat severe allergies.

Patient: Hello about a month ago I got a shot of celestone soluspan to treat my severe allergies last year it worked great and this year it did not worked as well ; my question is can I get another shot or should I wait longer ?

Symptoms: I just cannot breath throe my nose at all

Doctor: Hi,Welcome to Ask The Doctor. Thank you for the Query.Celestone Soluspan is used to control severe or incapacita ting allergic conditions.Celestone Soluspan should be used as directed by the Doctor. Dosage requirements are variable and must be individualized based on the severity and response of the patient.Check with your Doctor if you want to get another shot.