Allergy medicines safe in pregnancy?

Patient : What anitihistimines are safe in pregnancy? in first trimester preferebly
Doctor :   First generation antihistamines are considered safe to use during pregnancy, though data for the second generation antih istamine (non sedating) are few. Second generation antihistamines are preferred because they do not cause central nervous system adverse effects (eg, drowsiness). Examples of second-generation antihistamines are cetirizine, desloratadine, fexofenadine, and loratadine. I would advise you to consult your doctor for further information regarding the use of antihistamines in pregnancy.