Allergy question, need to take a decongestant for severe con

Patient: Allergy question, need to take a decongestant for severe congestion that is making it hard to breathe but can’t take sudafed due to high blood pressure, want to take something to sleep tonight until i can consult with my doctor, have had recurring sinus infection, taking allegra and flonase and sudafed, congestion is terrible

Symptoms: Severe congestion, coughing, chest tightness, nose either stuffy or runny

Doctor: Hi.Welcome to Ask the Doctor. Thanks for your query.I have gone through your question in detail and understand you r concerns.Please find my observation below:> In case of chest congestion you can safely take a combination of Montelukast 10mg + Levocetirizine 5mg tablet, twice a day, after food for 5 days.> You can do STEAM INHALATION, this will clear the airway passages and helps you in comfortable breathing.> Try to avoid being in AC/COLD ENVIRONMENT or you can cover your ears and chest if not possible to avoid them.> Try to have plenty of oral fluids.Hope I have answered your question in detail.Please feel free to ask for more relevant questions in case if you feel there is any gap of communication.Wish you good health.Take care.