Allergy question, need to take a decongestant for severe con

Patient : Allergy question, need to take a decongestant for severe congestion that is making it hard to breathe but can't take sudafed due to high blood pressure, want to take something to sleep tonight until i can consult with my doctor, have had recurring sinus infection, taking allegra and flonase and sudafed, congestion is terrible
Symptoms:  Severe congestion, coughing, chest tightness, nose either stuffy or runny
Doctor :   Hi. Welcome to Ask the Doctor. Thanks for your query. I have gone through your question in detail and understand you r concerns. Please find my observation below: > In case of chest congestion you can safely take a combination of Montelukast 10mg + Levocetirizine 5mg tablet, twice a day, after food for 5 days. > You can do STEAM INHALATION, this will clear the airway passages and helps you in comfortable breathing. > Try to avoid being in AC/COLD ENVIRONMENT or you can cover your ears and chest if not possible to avoid them. > Try to have plenty of oral fluids. Hope I have answered your question in detail. Please feel free to ask for more relevant questions in case if you feel there is any gap of communication. Wish you good health. Take care.