Allergy reaction to ivory soap

Patient

Q: I have a allergy reaction to ivory soap and I am getting a tattoo tomorrow on the arm with the infection is it ok to get the tattoo over the infection

Doctor

A:   You mentioned that you are allergic to ivory soap. If you have active allergy, it is not advisable to get tattoo done as it aggravates the reaction and may be the tattoo design can not be formed properly. Get completely treated for allergy and get free of allergic reaction on skin. Test if tattoo is not allergic for you, before you get tattoo done, and get tattoo under aseptic conditions with safe experienced persons only.