Allergy - Respiratory, using injection meds

Q: Hello,

My uncle got allergy -- throat irritation from phlegn, starting about 6 months ago.

He was referred to a immunology doctor, and the doctor prescribed him daily dosage of injection (like insulin) which he could do at home.
He was given 2 months dosage, which the doctor took from a big container, and divided them into daily dosage. Nevertheless, his doctor did not want to let us know the ingredients - if we want to go to other doctors for referral.

Our question, is there any INJECTION medicine for allergy - besides the regular tablets?

At this time, he's also prescribed SINGULAIR - on top of the injected medicine that he has.

Please advise.