Allergy type

Patient : Sir, i have a problem with me since last 12 years. i met with lot of doctors but no one found whats wrong with me. In cold (Winter) season December to mid of March i can't go out when sun is out or whether is hot. every time i just go out my body was hot n mange (KHARISH) in my all body and now i am married, whenever i tried sex with my wife again start itchiness in all my body. Sir plz answer me i am very tense with that recently i give some blood tests like CP, ESR, LFT, HCV, Sem IGE, HB Antigen but all reports are normal my HB is 18.2. the only LFT report is not good.
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I was in vacation and 4 days into the trip I developed a itchy feeling all over my body. I have no bite marks however...

Q: I got a test ige immunoglobulin serum test . The value cams 520 ? What does this mean . I am a 30 years old mum .

Q: My friend took alegra and tussin and speed and now he says he is having a hard time breathing and stayingawake

Q: Hello, I had my nose pierced about 4 weeks ago. I thought I was starting to get an infection but it turned out to be...

Q: I really want a cat but suffer with allergies. Is there any way I can live with one and control the allergy


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon