Almost 1 year since we tried to do an abortion

Q: Hi good morning.. i'm worried about my girlfriends health she said she always felt headache. and this morning there is a blood coming out in his nose and mouth i dont know what to do..its been a month now since her head always aching and its her two times now that the blood came out of his nose and mouth last time was a month ago.. what could be possible why this is happen to her? last year we had an abortion we went to the doctor and the doctor said abortion was success. sorry for my poor English i'm from Philippines..

Symptoms:  Headache with bleeding.

A:   Hi,

As your girl friend is having continuous head ache and frequent episodes of bleeding from nose and mouth, she needs evaluation regarding this.
Abortion which occurred last year may not be related to present problems.
Let her consult your doctor and get examined.
By general physical examination, neurological examination and with investigations like complete blood picture, coagulation profile, MRI head etc, the possible cause of her problem can be identified and treated accordingly.

Take care