Alopecia Areata worsening fast

Patient : I was diagnosed with Alopecia Areata around 4 months ago, and it begin with a small bald patch about the size of 2p coin at the top right of my forehead, since then it has developed to be the size of about 2 x2p coins and a 1p coin, I then began to lose a lot of hair above my right ear, which is now very large and almost all of the hair under the right side has fallen out. I have another bald patch about the side of 2x 2p coins on the left in the middle of the side above my ear, and some hair loss above that ear too. I also have a small patch appearing on my middle parting at the very top of my head, about the size of a 5p coin, and next to it, another on the right side about the size of a 2p coin. My most recent patch has developed to the left of the original patch and is about the size of a 2p coin currently. I also have a bald patch on my pubic hair about the size of a 2p coin. I also become tired a lot, and almost always have a cold or some other illness which has gotten me into trouble at work lately, and I am wondering if the two are linked? The hair is still falling out rapidly and I often have to remove the hair from the hairbrush mid way through brushing. My consultant, whom I saw privately, went through all the details and told me I would just have to continue with watchful waiting until summer, which it is now. He said by summer if it wasnt starting to grow back, or was still falling out he would have to look into other options. I would like more information and some brutal truth as to whether the hair has a reasonable chance of growing back, as I was told that there is a small chance it won't, and I am growing increasingly worried as the loss does not seem to be slowing. There is also no regrowth, and the patches are now entirely smooth. I will attach some images of the patches as they are now. I have also had blood tests and was told that they came back clear. I believe I am a healthy individual with a well balanced diet, I am just under 5'6, female, just turned 18 3 weeks ago and weigh 109lbs, and I am also active.
Symptoms:  Hair loss, (tiredness + being ill)?
Alopecia Areata worsening fast-1 Alopecia Areata worsening fast-2 Alopecia Areata worsening fast-3