Alright so I'm a few days late on my period

Patient : Alright so I'm a few days late on my period but for the last week I've felt sick, I've thrown up everything except what I've been craving. My boobs have been very tinder to the point its uncomfortable to wear a bra or shirt, my back and sides have been hurting a lot lately along with the slight cramps I get. I've been more tired lately and get headaches a lot. Also I've been having mood swings and I've been bloated for the last week. I've taken two pregnancy test but they came back negative. I took one the day before my missed period and one the day after. Is there a possibility that the tests are wrong or is there something wrong with me?
Symptoms:  Neusea, tinder breasts, cramps, back and side pain (mainly back), headaches, bloating, fatigue
Doctor :   Hello dear, Thanks for trusting ATD about your health care. I can understand your concern here. I have gone through your history and in my opinion your symptoms can be due to hormonal changes or it can be due to pregnancy. Usually a home urine pregnancy test should be done 7 days after your missed period date, early test give a false negative results also. So you should wait and repeat your test after 7 days. Hopefully found useful, feel free to ask more questions. Good luck. Regards