Alternate drug for XFERT MF in saudi arabia

Patient

Q: Hello Doctor!

My husband in India was prescribed XFERT MF regarding conceprion. I have completed all my testsand was prescribed to have Cap Becosoles and Tab Clomid. Right now my husband is not getting XFERT MF in saudi arabia. Our stay is in saudi arabia, so i would like to know an alternate medicine for tXFERT MF. available in saudi arabia.

Meera

Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. XFERT MF is an alternative medicinal supplement that is not tested or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. It is manufactured and distributed within India alone and cannot be found in generic form in other regions of the world that we know of. Unfortunately, it seems as though that there is no equal alternative to this medication available in your region of residence.

Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com