Am 15 i had anal sex with my boyfriend it

Patient : Am 15 i had anal sex with my boyfriend it was are first time we didn't use.protection and my tummy hurts and a little bit of blood comes out here n there i don't want.to.have.cancer or std or.hiv help please
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Noted the history of anal sex without any protection, which your boyfriend did. you can contract STD or HIV only if he has it. The pains and the bleeding will settle with time. Watch for infection and if present you may need a course of an antibiotic and anti-inflammatory. Take laxative and have Sitz bath Do not try again if this does not suit you.