Am 27yrs female I have been tracking my TSH levels

Q: Am 27yrs female. I have been tracking my TSH levels for a year now. it keeps fluctuating between 6-8. i get it checked every few months , am not taking any medication for this. i have gained 15kgs in a year with no major changes in my lifestyle as earlier, am almost bald (massive hairfall), i feel tired and irritated most of the time, cant stand lights in my room. My mother also has hyperthyroidism for years . please suggest if i should take any medicine for this, i have consulted two doctors both have suggested that with this range i should not be worried. but by looking at the symptoms that i have and my health i think iam in a need of medicine. Please suggest

Symptoms:  Weekness, weight gain, mood swings, massive hairfall, patchy dry skin , headache in the morning, super puffy eyes