Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Am 6 months pregnant and I keep getting these fainting

Am 6 months pregnant and I keep getting these fainting

Patient: Am 6 months pregnant and I keep getting these fainting spells and I don’t know what’s going on.. For a good 10 mins my whole world would b spinning sitting down or standing.. What is wrong with me

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.This surely needs to be looked into at the earliest. Any such symptoms in pregnancy mus t not be ignored. It could be due to fluctuations in blood pressure and blood sugars as well. Any internal bleeding or circulatory obstruction, anxiety, etc could be associated causes. We also need to rule out epilepsy. Kindly consult a Gynecologist at the earliest for immediate measures.Hope this helped.Regards