Am Dinesh age 28 married I have semen discharge during

Q: Am Dinesh age 28 married I have semen discharge during bowel movement daily. And also I have irritation in my penis after bowel movement

Symptoms:  Semen discharge

A:   Hi.

Semen discharge and pain in the penis during bowel movement daily indicate that you are suffering from prostatitis and urethritis.
This is the reason that you are getting the prostatic fluid coming out of the urethra.
I would advise you the following:
Consult a General Surgeon or an Urologist to have clinical evaluation, examination in the form of Per-rectal digital examination and ultrasonography of the whole urinary system and the scrotum too.

Send the urine and semen sample for gram staining, culture and sensitivity before starting the antibiotic is started.

Hope this helps you.