Am i at a big risk of pregnancy?

Patient

Q: Hello, I am on loestrin 1.5 i take it around the same time everyday recently I've been slack on it but I haven't had break through bleeding or any of that. anyways i had sex today and my partner pre cums but he hadnt climaxes yet so he didn't know if he pre came in the condom we were using and all of a sudden it popped and we immediately disengaged. maybe I am being paranoid but do you think i am pregnant? what happened is i wasn't set down there and when i slid down onto him while straddling him it popped.

Symptoms:  Anxiety
Doctor

A:   Birth control pills protect from unwanted pregnancy only when taken in recommended cycles, regularly, and under expert medical supervision. Irregular use may predispose one to an unwanted Pregnancy, if intercourse occurs in one's fertile period (time around ovulation). Pregnancy is caused as a result of sexual intercourse only if it occurs within one's so-called "fertile period". The fertile period of a woman who is not on pills is determined by analyzing her menstrual cycle with an ovulation calculator or fertility chart. Normally, the menstrual cycle is a 28 day cycle. During the 14th day after a period, the ovum is released. This process is called ovulation and the days 12 to 16 days after a period are said to be a woman’s most fertile period. Pills prevent ovulation and thus averts Pregnancy.

A pregnancy test attempts to determine whether a woman is pregnant. Markers that indicate pregnancy are found in urine and blood, and pregnancy tests require sampling one of these substances. Most chemical tests for pregnancy look for the presence of the beta subunit of HCG, or human chorionic gonadotropin, in the blood or urine. hCG can be detected in urine or blood after implantation, which occurs six to twelve days after fertilization. Please get a home pregnancy test done, if you have missed a period already and discuss the result with your doctor.