Am i at risk?

Q: Hi, over the weekend, i had kissed and licked my boyfriend's penis shaft. Not the penis head, just the shaft. He said he never had any sexual encounter before me. He said he did not notice any sore on his penis. We also made out and i gave him a blowjob. There was precum but i am not sure it dripped or that i licked the pre cum. Its been 3 days and now i notice a small pimple-like thing on my lips. Not exactly on the lips, its actually on the skin a little bit above my upper lip. I also feel slight stinging in my eyes. I'm just wondering;

1) Are those symptoms of std?
2) Am i at risk for std, specifically/especially herpes and syphilis?
3) If i accidentally licked the precum, would it make a difference?
4) Does making out and giving handjob to a person who have had a sexual history transmit std?

Hoping for a detailed answer/advice/explanation. Thank you