Am I crazy to feel that i need my fiance

Patient

Q: I feel i need my fiance to spank me for discipline it makes me feel hot and good i feel i cant be soft to him without discipline ,Fiance does spank me as I asked him too but for sexual not for discipline i want to Being submissive to him is a huge turn to both of us. The problem it's mostly sexual to him and I would love for him to get into a more dominate role. It would take constant discipline to real change my behavior. I wish he would spank me at every transgression. Even small ones. I think I need severe spankins several times a day for a while. Intense training.
However, I think he would get a sweeter wife if he did. but i hate harsher spanking by belt or any tools he think im psycho so he asked me if i want to try belt and i hate it i feel sad when he asked me i feel he think im crazy which i want to be treated badly not to feel love through his discipline and his desire to change my attitude

Symptoms:  Spanking
Doctor