x
152 Physicians Online

Question:

Am I going crazy?

I am a 31 year old mother of 4 children. When I talk I seem to not remember what I was saying in a split second. Many times and it has gotten worse, I say words in sentences that do not belong there. Ex: I tell my child to put the dishes in the BED when i meant SINK. I am a youth soccer coach and I noticed that my parents are noticing it since they seem to correct me a lot or seem to be confused of what I am talking about. Most of the time I don't know I am doing it. My children just seem to find it normal and figure out what I am trying to say themselves. I am scared. What might this be?

Answer:

We’re sorry we haven’t been able to answer this question yet. Our team of physicians is currently working on answering your concern. In the meantime, look through our related questions below, or use our search bar above to access more information on this topic.

Have a Question? Ask The Doctor Here.

You’re in good hands, meet ATD’s founding physicians.

• Board Certified GP
  • CMO ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Adjunct Professor at U Of T

• Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
  • Director ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Fellowship Training Atlanta, GA