x
198 Physicians Online

Question:

Am I Going To Get Pregnant?

I am not on any sort of birth control and I had unprotected sex tonight, he did not cum inside me, but I am scared to death that his pre-cum may have got inside me. What should I do to make sure I do not become pregant??? please help

Answer:

There is no method that can 100% guarantee a pregnancy will not  occur. Because the sexual activity you describe can lead to pregnancy, you should consider the option of taking the morning after pill (also known as PLAN B) withing 72 hours of unprotected sex.
In most countries, it can be obtained through your pharmacist without prescription.

Sign In to join in the conversation.

You’re in good hands, meet ATD’s founding physicians.

• Board Certified GP
  • CMO ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Adjunct Professor at U Of T

• Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
  • Director ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Fellowship Training Atlanta, GA