Am I going to have a stroke?

Patient

Q: I had a sabatious cist that was very large on my face and it or something had started to cause my temple area to go numb and I felt some times like I was going to pass out so i got scared and went to the doctor and only thing they could say was i had a vasavagle reaction or something like that and when I could to have the cist removed so I have since had most of the cist cut out by a doctor but the numbness has now come back and now I am getting the feeling that I'm going to pass out again like a very light headed and am worried i am going to have a stroke or brain anyerism. I'm sorry I don't know how to spell these things right, I hope you can understand my question.

Symptoms:  Numbness in my right temple and feeling like I'm going to faint very light headed
Doctor