Am I have a long lasting allergy attack or is it something else?

Patient

Q: For 2.5 wks my throat has been constricting and I have ulcers in it. It burns on the outside and is itchy. I am also itchy all over.My right ear also hurts. No hives. I recently rescued a short haired dog around the same time all this started and am waiting for foster home. I have 5 other long haired dogs outside that I feed and have had no problems before. This started on Halloween when the wig I was wearing itched me. then I ate lemon meringue pie and thats when my throat started. I was also petting dog outside that day too. Is this an allergy. Benadryl does help a lot.

Doctor